These rules apply to any unaffiliated event or hire at Richmond Equestrian Centre, with the exception of if the centre is externally hired out. For affiliated events, the rules of the relevant affiliating body take precedence, however, where the relevant rule is absent, these rules come into force.
- Entries can be made on our website: http://www.richmondequestriancentre.co.uk/
- Late entries may be accepted after the closing date if space permits, these will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. A £3 late entry fee per class will apply.
- Entries to Richmond Equestrian Centre events (excluding BE, BS and any competition where entries on the day are permitted) close one week prior to the competition, or earlier if the event is oversubscribed. Please enter as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Cancellations and Refunds
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend a class in any way.
- Withdrawals prior to the entry closing dates: A refund will be given, minus a 20% administration fee. This policy does not apply to BE events, or Richmond Equestrian Centre events where an alternative refund policy is declared.
- Withdrawals after entry closing dates: A refund (minus a 20% administration fee) will be given only if your space can be filled. This does not apply to BE events, or Richmond Equestrian Centre events where an alternative refund policy is declared.
- Withdrawals for BE Competition: the BE declared withdrawal/refund policy applies.
- In the event of an event cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, Richmond Equestrian Centre will endeavour to reschedule the event or refund any entries less a 20% administration fee.
- Withdrawals must be made by email email@example.com, in person, or by phone 07564 025959 (withdrawals cannot be made over social media platforms such as Facebook).